Sunday, April 29, 2018

You

I've been feeling a little discouraged lately. A couple weeks ago I weighed in and hadn't lost anything. In fact, I think I gained .2 pounds or something like that. Anyway, I looked back from my earlier days and found out that I stalled at the same weight then as I had this last time. (It was like Deja Vu.) Last week I lost and and I lost again this week. But I don't think this was really the reason why I have been feeling so discouraged.

This blog is a way for me to put thoughts and lessons I've learned down on "paper". When I first started this journey 4 years ago, I had so much feed back and support from those who read my blog. They kept me going. YOU keep me going.

I'm not doing this journey for you, I know I'm doing it for me. For my family. I'm not doing it to GET praise and to be noticed. But the truth is, I THRIVE on the feedback, comments, and support that I feel from my readers. Lately, I haven't been getting much feedback, and it's been bringing me down. So I haven't been posting as much. I wast to let you know that you are my inspiration. You matter to me, deeply.

So, I am writing this post to let you know that I need you now more than ever. It feels SO GOOD to know that there are people out there rooting for you. Your encouragement helps me get through the rough patches. Your cheers and words of encouragement help me feel successful. I need to feel your support. So, PLEASE let me know you are there. Again, YOU matter to ME.

2 comments:

  1. I’m so impressed with everything you’re doing! Sorryni haven’t Been great about commenting on your posts. Son’t Be discouraged, we are here! You are AMAZING!!! Please keep up blogging. I miss it when you don’t post! Love you! ��❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read back on a few of few of your posts. The snacking one caught my eye. I have been working with a nutritional coach and counting micronutrients in my diet. It is crazy to me how much she wants me to eat. Prior, I had been eating about 1500 calories a day. She has been slowly upping my food intake and I am now at about 1700 calories a day. I am eating more food, but losing weight! At first, I wasn't even hungry, but almost forced myself to eat so I could hit my macro goals. Now my metabolism is working properly and I am hungry enough for snacks. It feels good. Lesson is, less food does not equal weight loss. You need food...the RIGHT food. Anyway, you're awesome. Keep it up!!!

    -mandi

    ReplyDelete